0,00 € Shipping
0,00 € Tax
0,00 € Total
Prices are tax included
Produits pour le bien être et la croissance de vos chevaux
Professor Roch Domerego, beekeeper, Naturopath, vice-president of the commission of Apitherapy of APIMONDIA, studied for 15 years with its president, Professor Théodore Cherbuliez, the effects of the products of the hive on human health.
He led several medical studies in Cuba hospitals that have proved the effectiveness of these products on a variety of pathologies.
He has taught for 7 years to students in the Faculty of Medicine of Havana.
He has also worked for three years on the let in Limoges with the Professor Bernard Descottes on the power of healing of honey in surgery.
Professor Roch Domerego, beekeeper has always been man of knowledge and passion, is also the author of reference books in the field of apitherapy:
- These bees that heal us -Roch Domerego - JC Lattes, 2011 Editions
- Apitherapy, bee medicine -Professors Theodore he wrote and Roch Domerego - Editions Amyris, 2003
- The remedies of the hive -Pr Roch Domerego, Dr. Michael Imbert, Christian Blanchard - Alpen, 2006 Editions
- Treaty of beekeeping Rustica- The chapter "Apitherapy" - Rustica Editions, 2002
Not to mention a thriller thrilling on the struggle between the men who want to dominate Nature and those who want to protect her
- The African Queen -Roch Domerego and Christian Blanchard - Editions JC Lattes, 2008
- Melipona, the sacred Mayan bee -Roch Domerego - Baroch, 2011 Editions
- Bee venom therapy -Professor Roch Domerego - Editions Baroch, 2012
- Melipona, the Mayan Princess -Roch Domerego and Evelyne Duverne - Editions Baroch, 2014
- The honey of the holy alliance (novel) - Roch Domerego - Editions Baroch, 2015
- Bee venom therapy (New edition revised and expanded) - Professor Roch Domerego - Editions Baroch, 2015