THEtherapeutic use of honey date from antiquity. She also finds herself throughout history through civilizations and various periods.
The advent of the chemical industry has ousted the honey of our pharmacies.
However the increase in resistance to antibiotics, the drug side effects and the discovery of the limits of chemistry lead to a revaluation of natural medicines which apitherapy is a major branch. Honey has many properties. It is used in some hospitals which have been highlighted the therapeutic and economic benefits of this type of treatment.
This unique product of its kind can enter many tips compendial in ENT disorders, digestive, liver, skin, heart, rheumatologic and obstetric. Validated by the main scientific studies on the subject, this book as the medical world that patients and their families.
You will find:
• The composition and the therapeutic properties of honey, its some contraindications
and potential side effects.
• How to choose a medical honey, keep it and use it. Simple protocols
Community Hospital, Pharmacopoeial or even at home.
• The differences between honeys called "monofloraux", their properties, singularities, and
• A directory of the therapeutic indications of the honey, from the major studies
scientists carried out. For each indication, honey, oils based treatments
essential and hydrosols to compose yourself.
• An opening about socio-economic and environmental issues of the
development of apitherapy in today's world.
For many conditions, a honey-based formulations, essential oils and hydrosols to compose yourself.